Thursday, November 21, 2019

Furbaby Angel Crochet Pattern / Posh Pooch Designs

Furbaby Angel Crochet Pattern
By James Lee Kelley 
 Review By Sara Sach of  Posh Pooch Designs


I Came across this crochet pattern the other day,
 when I was looking for Christmas Angel Ornaments.
It is a Free Crochet Pattern By James Lee Kelley.
 You can Find The Free Crochet Pattern 
at This LINK

I love the cute paw print in the dress of the angel.


I decided to make a few to represent my Dogs, 
and hang them on the Christmas tree.
At First the Pattern seemed confusing because 
it does not have Row numbers.
 I just wrote them on the pattern I printed.
That made it a lot easier.
Just take it row by row and you will do just fine.


I did make some of mine 2 colors and some of mine 1 color.
I like both styles.


I did Block Mine to help shape the wings and the dresses.
I pinned them to the blocking board and spritzed some water on them, 
and let them dry on top of Dryer.
I just need to add the hanger and hang them on the Christmas Tree. I really love how mine turned out. And Think I will make some more.

These would make great items to sell 
for a Dog or Pet Fund Raiser.



No comments: