Tuesday, November 9, 2021

COFFEE AND CROCHET WITH SARA PODCAST Michael's Unboxing |Posh Pooch Designs

 COFFEE AND CROCHET WITH
 SARA PODCAST
Michael's Unboxing
With Sara Sach of Posh Pooch Designs

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍


On This Week's Video we did an 
unboxing from Michael's Craft Store
What do you think was inside the box?
Yarn! 
YES!!!!!!
But what kind of yarn?

I Also Answered the Question,
"How Can I Crochet Faster"?

Some people say it's the crochet hooks you use, or
 how you sit, or maybe you need more practice, But it's
 hard to answer this question. Everyone crochets
 differently and are at a different place in their crochet journey. 
Also the stitch, the  yarn, and the crochet pattern 
can make a difference in how fast you crochet.

I say it's about the experience and the journey. 
Take your time and don't be in a big hurry.
If you are always in a hurry you may not enjoy the 
process and get burned out.

Here are my suggestions:

1. Set aside an amount of time To Crochet.
(I am going to crochet 2 hours, 6 to 8 pm)

2. Put away distractions like your phone, 
Ipads, laptops and the tv. Put the kids
 to bed or have them play in their rooms. 

3. Take your time and enjoy the process.
Think About the person or organization,
you are crocheting for.

4. lastly, When I try to rush the process,
 I usually make mistakes. And than I spend more
 time frogging and fixing my mistakes.

Remember Crochet is an art, 
you are an artist,
 And Art can not be rushed.

See The Video On My Crochet Youtube
 Channel at This LINK



πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

What's New This Week at

Cranberries And Ivy
Christmas Tree skirt Crochet A long
Parts 1-3 Crochet Pattern LINK





Friday Fun Day -
Bobble Trim / Snow Ball Trim
Crochet Pattern and Video - LINK




Christmas Gnome TP Cover
Crochet Pattern and Video - LINK


Thanks For Stopping By


See YOU Next Week! 

No comments: