Tuesday, May 3, 2022

COFFEE AND CROCHET PODCAST - What Can I Crochet With Left Over Yarn? | Posh Pooch Designs

 COFFEE AND CROCHET PODCAST
What Can I Crochet With Left Over Yarn?
With Sara Sach of Posh Pooch Designs 


?????????????????????????????????????????????

I Get This Question About Twice A Week.
What Can I Crochet With Left Over Yarn?

Top 10 Things I like To Crochet With
 Left Over Yarn

1. Scrunchies And Hair Ties

2. Coasters And Small Doilies

3. Small Bags

4. Keychain Dangles

5. Washcloths

6. Cup Cozies

7. Decorative Dog Collars
 and Bandannas

8. Necklaces And Skinny Scarves

9. Flowers

10. Anything I Want!

Mix and match Your colors, blends, stripes, Ombres
 and variegated yarns, and just have fun.
You can use any crochet pattern, just
 remember to use the right yarn weight the
 pattern calls for.



See This Video On My Crochet Youtube
 Channel At This LINK




What's New This Week At

Be Our Guest Washcloth
Crochet Pattern and Video - LINK



Flower Double Sided Scrubby
Crochet Pattern and Video- LINK



Mesh Sock Bag
 Crochet Pattern And Video - LINK



See You Next Week!


Thanks For Stopping BY!

No comments: