Tuesday, February 14, 2023

COFFEE AND CROCHET PODCAST - Okie Girl Surprise Box And Happy Mail | Posh Pooch Designs

 COFFEE AND CROCHET PODCAST
Okie Girl Surprise Box And Happy Mail
With Sara Sach of Posh Pooch Designs


I AM So Excited To Show You
 A Surprise Box From

I Saw Her post about these several times, and wanted
 to get one and show you all what it is.
I ordered the Feb. box and I am pleasantly surprised.
I am very excited to tell you all about it.

This is The Okie Girl - Kylee
You have probably see her around social media.
 She is a very talented Crochet Pattern Designer 
and a Fellow Okie!
She is who puts together the fun Surprise Boxes,
 I am telling you all about.

Since they are Surprise boxes, I didn't want to show
 you what's inside until everyone else had their boxes.
Look At All this Great Yarnie Stuff. 



Every month She Puts together a box of fun "yarnie" surprises.
 It is listed in her Etsy Shop the 1st day of each month.
It is a first come first serve box and it sells out quickly.
People that are signed up on her email list will be notified
 first, when the boxes are available, before she posts to any social medias. You can sign up on her Blog.

Okie Girl Bling N Thing 

Youtube Channel - LINK

Blog - LINK

Facebook -LINK

Instagram - LINK

Etsy Shop - LINK

Ravelry Shop - LINK

Even if you are not interest in The Surprise Boxes,
 She has lots of free crochet patterns on her blog 
and Youtube channel.
She is delightful and Fun, And you will love her.
Please, Check out her links above.
You will be so glad you did.

************************************************
See The Video On My Crochet Youtube 
Channel At This LINK



************************************************
I received Some Wonderful Birthday cards
 this week. Thank you to those that sent them. 
Also, Thank you to those who sent messages, 
emails and comments wishing me a
 Happy Birthday. 
🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈



What's New This Week At

FRIDAY FUN DAY
Lovey Stuffie Hearts
Crochet Pattern And Video - LINK



Lovely Lovey Blanket
Crochet Pattern And Video - LINK



I Love Everything That
 is in The Box!


See You Next Week
My Yarnie Friends!

No comments: