Tuesday, February 28, 2023

COFFEE AND CROCHET PODCAST Ollies, What's New And Lot's Of Yarnie | Posh Pooch Designs

COFFEE AND CROCHET PODCAST
Ollies, What's New And
 Lot's Of Yarnie Fun
With Sara Sach of Posh Pooch Designs



************************************************
Let's Recap on My Ollie's Review
Did I find yarn? 

See The Video of my Trip To Ollies Store
 At This LINK


************************************************

More Info on The Pioneer Woman
 Crochet Kit

I am a little disappointed
Watch The Video to see why

See The Video On My Crochet Youtube 
Channel At This LINK



********************************

Are You Not getting Notification of The Live Youtube Podcasts?
Go To My Youtube Channel - LINK

At The top of The Screen it says "LIVE"
click that.

See Where it says "Notify me"
click it
and It will.

************************************************

What's New This Week At

FRIDAY FUN DAY
Scrap Happy 3 Layer Flower
Crochet Pattern And Video LINK

Ombre Stripe Wrap Shawl
 Crochet Pattern And Video LINK


Thank you for stopping by.
See You Next Week

Oh, Come Join Our Facebook group
At This LINK: 
You share pics of your crochet and have a fun time with lots of Yarnie friends. 

No comments: