Friday, June 23, 2023

Summer Messy Bun Bucket Hat Crochet Pattern | Posh Pooch Designs

 Summer Messy Bun Bucket Hat 
Crochet Pattern 
By Sara Sach of  Posh Pooch Designs


I Love my "Bucket Hats", they are roomy and comfy.
 I Love my "Sun Hats", they are lose and lacy, 
and they have a brim to keep the sun out of my eyes.
I also love my "Messy Bun Hats" so I can put my hair up. 
I decided to do a "mash up" And combine all three
 styles into one.

And So "The Summer Messy Bun Bucket Hat" 
was designed. 


It has room for a bun or ponytail on top,
 the sides are open and airy, it has a shape like a
 bucket hat, and it has a brim to keep the sun
 out of my eyes.
I Love It So Much!


The Premier Yarn, Sweet Roll Fruits if the perfect
 yarn for the hat. I chose to use the Blueberry 
colorway. You can make this adorable hat with just
 cake of yarn.  I love how it looks and fits.



There are so many fruits to choose from, 
you will want to make a hat in each "flavor".
Get Yours at This LINK




See The Video On My Crochet Youtube
 Channel At This LINK



Messy Bun Bucket Hat Crochet Pattern

Please Add This Crochet Pattern To Your Raverly Favorites
 
Skill: Easy
 
Materials:
Crochet Hook – I / 5.5 MM
Yarn – Med (4) 3.5 oz. Sweet Roll Fruits / Blueberry/ Premier Yarns
Yarn Needle
 
Stitches:
Chain (ch)
Slip Stitch (slst)
Single Crochet (sc)
Double Crochet (dc)
Space (sp)
Skip (sk)
V Stitch (V St)
Foundation Double Crochet (FDC)
 
Size: Fits a 22- 24 inch head
Hat is designed to fit loosely
 
Notes:
Ch1 Does Not Count as a st
Ch3 Counts as a dc
 
Pattern:

R: 1 – 40 FDC, join in a circle, ch3 (40 FDC)


With Needle And Beginning tail of yarn,
Close the joining gap


R: 2 – 1 dc in the next 3 FDC, 2 dc in the next FDC,
*1 dc in the next 4 FDC, 2 dc in the next FDC*
Repeat From * to * around, join to the ch3 with a slst, ch 3
(48 dc)



R: 3 – 1 dc in the next 2 dc, ch1, sk the next dc,
V st in the next dc, ch1, sk 1 dc,
*dc in the next 3 dc, ch1, sk the next dc,
 V st in the next dc, ch1, Sk the next dc*
Repeat From * to * around, join to the ch3 with a slst, ch 3
(24 dc, 8 V sts, 16 ch1)



R: 4 - 1 dc in the next 2 dc, ch2,
V st in the ch1 sp of the next V st, ch2,
*dc in the next 3 dc, ch2,
 V st in the next ch1 sp of the next V st, ch2, *
Repeat From * to * around, join to the ch3 with a slst, ch 3
(24 dc, 8 V sts, 16 ch2)



R: 5 - 1 dc in the next 2 dc, ch2,
V st in the ch1 sp of the next V st, ch2,
*dc in the next 3 dc, ch2,
 V st in the next ch1 sp of the next V st, ch2, *
Repeat From * to * around, join to the ch3 with a slst, ch 3
(24 dc, 8 V sts, 16 ch2)


R: 6 – R: 10 – Repeat R: 5


R: 11 – Dc in the next 2 dc, 2 dc in the ch2 sp,
Dc in the dc, ch1 sp of the Vst, dc, 2 dc in the next ch2 sp,
*dc in the next 3 dc, 2 dc in the ch2 sp,
dc in the dc, ch1 sp of the next Vst, dc,  2 dc in the ch2 sp*
Repeat From * to * around, join to the ch3 with a slst, ch3 (80 dc)



R: 12 – 1 dc in each dc around, join, to the ch3 with slst, ch3 (80 dc)
 
R: 13 – 1 dc in each dc around, join, to the ch3 with slst, ch1 (80 dc)



R: 14 -  1 sc in each dc around, join to the 1st sc with a slst,
 tie off and weave in the ends. (80 sc)




An Ad Free PDF file Is Available
In My Ravelry Shop At This LINK
For $4.50



No comments: