Tuesday, October 31, 2023

COFFEE AND CROCHET PODCAST - It's Halloween! | Posh Pooch Designs

 COFFEE AND CROCHET PODCAST 
It's Halloween!
With Sara Sach of Posh Pooch Designs



YIKES!
A Spider!


πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸŽƒ

Pet Saftey Tip!

Please Remember - Many foods, such as chocolate, gum and xylitol (a sweetener used in many foods) are hazardous to pets. πŸ•πŸˆ‍⬛

Lastly, put them is a safe place like their kennel or bedroom.

" 4 Scary Questions"
 I received This Week

I will answered them on This Week's Live Video

1. Do I have to use the exact 
yarn a pattern calls for?

2. Do I have to use the exact crochet 
hook a pattern calls for?

3. Do I have to use the exact 
fiber a pattern calls for?

4.  Do I really need to measure?

See The Live Video on My Crochet
 Youtube Channel At This LINK



What Is New This Week At 


Super Hero Masks
Crochet Pattern And Video - LINK


Spider Pillow
 Crochet Pattern And Video - LINK


Bamboo Chunky Ear Warmer
Crochet Pattern And Video - LINK










πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ



No comments: