Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Googly Eye Monster Finger Puppets Crochet Pattern | Posh Pooch Designs

 Googly Eye Monster Finger Puppets 
Crochet Pattern 
By Sara Sach of  Posh Pooch Designs

πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€


I had not planned on designing these 
Silly little Monster Finger Puppets.
The More I played with the googly eyes, the more
 I wanted to crochet some silly monsters.
I actually stitched up a bunch of different designs,
and decided to show you my three favorites styles.

1. Monster Straight Legs
2. Monster Curly Legs
3. Monster Curly Long Leg


They are so, so , so cute!

I picked up the googly eyes at my local 
Walmart in the party section of the store.


I got in my yarn stash of left over yarns, 
and went to work on having fun. I was laughing and
 giggling so much. They are just so much fun!

I hope you have as much fun making these 
as I did designing them.


See The Video On My Crochet 
Youtube Channel At This LINK





Googly Eye Monster Finger Puppets 

Please Add This Crochet Pattern To Your Ravelry Favorites
 
Skill: Easy
 
Materials:
Crochet Hook – H / 5.00mm
Yarn – med (4) Acrylic – Small Amount of Assort colors
Googly Eye Finger puppets
Yarn Needle
 
Stitches:
Chain (ch)
Slip Stitch (slst)
Single Crochet (sc)
 
Size: 2 X 4 inches
 
Notes:
Ch1 Does not count as a st
This pattern has 3 styles
 
Pattern:
 
All 3 Styles are the same at R: 1 And R: 2
 
R: 1 –  Make a slip knot, sc around the loop of
 the googly eye finger puppet, 7 more sc, turn, ch 1 (8sc)


R: 2 - 2 sc in each of the 8 sc, turn,




R: 3  – Style 1: Straight Legs -  
Ch 8 , slst in the 2nd ch from the hook,
Slst in the next 6 chs, slst in the same st, slst in the next sc,
*slst in the next sc, ch 8, slst in the 2nd ch from the hook,
Slst in the next 6 chs, Join to the next sc with a slst*
Repeat From * to * 6 more times, join to the sc with a slst,
 Tie off and weave in your ends.  
 


R: 3  - Style 2: Curly Legs – 
Ch 10, 2 sc in the 2nd ch from the hook,
2 sc in the next 9 chs, Join to the next sc with a slst,
*slst in the next sc, ch 10, 2 sc in the 2nd ch from the hook,
2 sc in the next 9 chs, Join to the next sc with a slst*
Repeat From * to * 6 more times, join to the sc with a slst,
 Tie off and weave in your ends. 
 


R: 3 – Style 3 – Long Curly Monster – 
join the last sc to the 1st sc with a slst,
Join to the center of front center at the 8th sc, ch ch 25,
2 sc in the 2nd ch from the hook, 2 sc in each of of chs,
Join to the next sc on the front to the monster,
Tie off, weave in your ends.




An Ad Free PDF File is Available
In My Ravelry Shop At This LINK
For $2.50

So Much fun!

No comments: