Friday, April 8, 2016

American Girl Doll Clothes | Posh Pooch Designs

I decided to make a blog post with all the 
American Girl items I designed for my 
Granddaughter for her birthday.

 And, this way you can find all 
My Crochet Patterns easily.
All the doll patterns are designed for 18 inch dolls, 
like The American Girl Dolls.

 The Child's Crochet Patterns are designed 
For Little Girls 2-8 years old.

They are super easy patterns, and 
made with Red Heart With Love yarn.
No snaps, buttons or tricky closures, 
so they are easy to put on your dolls.

The Name of the Free Crochet Pattern is 
above each picture, and that is the 
link to take you to the pattern.






I really enjoyed designing these items
 for my granddaughter, 
and I am hoping she will love them.
I am so looking forward to getting some pictures
 of her and her dolls wearing these!

I decided to give my new doll a name.
We are calling her
 "Colorado Sunshine".

No comments: