Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Zoey's Scottish Beret | Posh Pooch Designs

My Grand Daughter, Zoey, needed a Scottish Beret.
Her Church was having a missions Conference 
and the children were doing a Missions Program.
Each Child was dressing up to represent 
all the different countries. 
She was dressing up like a little Scottish Girl
"A Bonnie Lassie".
Her mom asked me to make her a Scottish Beret.
So you know I did.
The Crochet Pattern I used was
Isabella's Fireside Girl's Beret
By Crochet Dynamite 
You can find the link for the Free pattern HERE

The only changes I made was making the bow a 
little smaller and adding the little 'thingy" on the top.

It is an easy well written pattern.
So if you need or want to make a child's beret
 this is a great pattern.
Zoey loved her beret and the program went well.

No comments: