Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Crochet Snow Globe Ornaments By Repeat Crafter Me | Posh Pooch Designs

Crochet Snow Globe Ornaments 
Crochet Pattern Review 
By Sara Sach of Posh Pooch Designs

I have been looking at all The beautiful Snow globes
 that everyone is making, and wanted to make some too.

I love her patterns, they are always whimsical and fun.
And of course, well written and easy to follow.
You can find the Free Crochet Pattern  Here
I Made 3 Sizes.
The Small and Medium ones are crocheted exactly
 like the pattern calls for.
The largest one, I stitched it up exactly like the medium
 size, only I used 2 strands of yarn held together 
and J / 6.00MM Crochet Hook.
I Love this Pattern and I Love how my 
Snow Globes Turned out.
Another thing I did, was to stiffen them up, 
is I sprayed them with
KRYLON Glitter Blast Diamond Dust.
It's perfect for stiffening items made with yarns, 
and it gives them a glitter effect.
I have tried other techniques, but this Spray
 is my Favorite.
I Spray it, let it Dry, then Spray again.
You can Usually Find it in the Craft Departments of 
most Stores by the Hot Glue.

I Love The way the Snow Globes look 
hanging over my Christmas Village.

No comments: