Saturday, December 1, 2018

I Crocheted A Big Squishy Christmas Elf | Posh Pooch Designs

I Crocheted A Big Squishy 
Christmas Elf Doll
By Sara Sach of
He is 3 Feet Tall!

He is crocheted From my Free Crochet Pattern and Videos From 
the Winter Crochet Along- 
Christmas Elf Doll At This LINK


I Crocheted him exactly the same as the pattern,
only I Used a N/ 9.00 MM Crochet Hook,
 And Bernat Blanket yarn in red and Green and White.




And 2 strands of Beige Red heart Super Saver
 For the face, ears and nose.
The Regular Elf Dolls Measure about 18 inches.
The Big Elf Doll is 3 Feet Tall!


He was 
super
 easy 
and fast
 to crochet
and 
I Love
 Him!



Materials:
Crochet Hook - N / 9.00MM
Yarn - Bernat Blanket Yarn - one skein each of Green, Red 
           1/2 Skein of White
           3 oz of Beige Red Heart Super saver (double strand)
           Small Amount of ww (4) For Smile
           Small Amount of Brown ww (4) For hair
Big Yarn Needle
Scissors
16 oz of Stuffing, I Used Polyfiberfil
2  - 3/ 4 inch Safety Eyes

Follow the instructions for the 
Regular 
Posh Pete Elf Doll 
Crochet Pattern
 At This Link .


He is soft and squishy and Oh Sooooooooooo   Fun!

No comments: