Saturday, February 27, 2021

Mandala Yarn Crochet Pattern Collection | Posh Pooch Designs

 Mandala Yarn
 Crochet Pattern Collection
By Sara Sach of Posh Pooch Designs 

I receive messages and emails all the time asking, 
"I have a bunch of Mandala Cake Yarn and I don't know 
what to Make with it. Do You have any Pattern Ideas"?

Yes, I Sure do!

I have Put together a Crochet Pattern Collection of 
Crochet Patterns I designed using The Mandala Cake Yarns.
Each of These Crochet Patterns is Written Pattern, 
with pictures and also a Video Tutorial.
 
I Love The Mandala Cake Yarns, there are so many styles, 
and colorways to choose from.


Click The Name Of The Crochet Pattern You Wish to see, 
it is the LINK to where the crochet Pattern and Video is located. 










  
Pop On Over To My
 Crochet Youtube Channel
At This LINK

You will Find Crochet Pattern Tutorials, 
Live Videos, Give Aways,
 Crochet A Longs 


And Lot's Of Yarnie Fun!

No comments: