Tuesday, September 14, 2021

COFFEE AND CROCHET WITH SARA (131) Tying off and Weaving Ends In Neatly | Posh Pooch DEsigns

 COFFEE AND CROCHET WITH SARA (131)
Tying off and Weaving Ends In Neatly
With Sara Sach of Posh Pooch Designs


See The Video On my Crochet Youtube Channel At This LINK



THIS WEEK'S SHOUT OUT GOES TO: 
Kylee of Okie Girl Bling N' Things 
Youtube Channel LINK
You will love this Channel- Please Head Over And Subscribe


THIS WEEK'S QUESTION: 
"How Do I Tie of and weave in neatly"?



New Yarn's From Michael's - 
I Love Them!

What's New This Week At 

Fuzzy Lovely Blanket
 Crochet Pattern and Video - LINK



How I Recycle a Sweater -
Friday Fun With Sara - LINK



The Wicked Beanie Hat
 Crochet Pattern and Video - LINK


Thank YOU for Stopping by!



I will see You All Next Week! 

No comments: