Saturday, March 4, 2023

Rectangle Wrap Shawl Crochet Pattern Collection | Posh Pooch Designs

 Rectangle Wrap Shawl 
Crochet Pattern Collection
By Sara Sach of Posh Pooch Designs

I am always cold. 
I Love wearing shawls, and taking them with me.
Church, Restaurants, friend's homes, and movies,
 Everywhere I go I am freezing.

I especially love rectangle shawls.
I do like the Triangle shawls also, But Rectangle 
Wrap Shawls are my favorite.

I have put together a few of my favorite ones in this
 Crochet Pattern Collection.
Each crochet pattern is designed by me, and has a written
 pattern with pictures and a Video Tutorial as well.


Just Click The Name of The Crochet Pattern You Wish
 To See. It is LINK to where The Crochet Pattern And Video
 are located on My Blog.










Bonus Wrap Crochet Pattern
Mini Crochet A Long



Pop On Over To My
 Crochet Youtube Channel At This LINK


You Will Find Lots Of Crochet Pattern Tutorials
Live Podcasts And Lots Of Yarnie
 Content And Fun!

No comments: