Tuesday, November 28, 2023

COFFEE AND CROCHET PODCAST IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME! With Sara Sach Of Posh Pooch Designs

 COFFEE AND CROCHET PODCAST
IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME!
With Sara Sach Of Posh Pooch Designs


The Hussle And Bustle Has Begun!
How Ya Holden Up?
If You are like me...

We are stitching up a storm!
Making Lists for gifts, food and events.

Do not forget to take Some Time For You.
 Go get Your hair done.
 Get a manicure 
Get A Facial
 Go Shopping for yourself
Order Your Dinner in
or Out and have a relaxing dinner
Take long bubble bath
or just take a nap!

Just do something for yourself that is stress free. 

What is My Favorite Sparkle Yarn?
All The Sparkle, Glitter and Metallic yarns are my favorite!
 

See The Video On My Crochet Youtube
 Channel At This LINK 

What's New This Week At
Christmas Tree Coasters And Ornaments
 Crochet Pattern And Video - LINK





My Christmas Decorations 2023
Video LINK


Christmas Star Doily
 Crochet Pattern And Video - LINK






No comments: