Thursday, July 7, 2016

Convertible Scarf Crochet Pattern | Posh Pooch Designs

Convertible Scarf Crochet Pattern
I designed this scarf for me, 
and love it so much I want you to make some too!
My husband and I like to drive around in our convertible,
 and I needed a scarf to tie my hair back. 
  I can also slip this scarf off and on quit easily.

You can wear it on your head, then sip it down
 for a fun light weight neck scarf.

I designed it out of Cotton yarn so it would be
 comfortable to wear for  summer.

I designed it with cotton yarn, but Worsted weight (4) 
will work also. It does make a little bit heavier scarf,
 that is perfect for Spring or Fall, 
or when there is a chill in the air.
The Crochet Pattern is super easy and fast.
 You end up with a comfortable, 
light weight, Glamorous Scarf!



See This Video on Youtube at This LINK

Convertible Scarf Crochet Pattern By Sara Sach
Please, add this Crochet Pattern to your Ravelry Favorites

Skill: Easy

Materials:
Crochet Hook - I
Yarn – Cotton - 2 oz.  I used Blue Sparkle - I Love This Cotton/ Hobby Lobby
                        But any cotton will work.
Yarn Needle to weave in your ends

Stitches –
Chain (ch)
Double Crochet (dc)

Size -
5 inches  wide X  75 inches long

Notes:
Ch 5 counts as a dc, Ch2
Ch3 counts as a dc

Pattern –

R: 1 – ch 6, 1 dc in the 6th ch from the hook, ch2, 1 dc in the same ch,
Turn, Ch 5 (3dc)

R: 2 – 1dc in same st as the ch 5, ch2, dc in the next dc, ch2,
dc in the 3rd ch of the ch5, turn, ch5 (4 dc)

R: 3 - 1dc in same st as the ch 5, *ch2, dc in the next dc, ch2*,
Repeat from * to *,
dc in the 3rd ch of the ch5, turn, ch5 (5 dc)

R: 4 - 1dc in same st as the ch 5, *ch2, dc in the next dc, ch2*,
Repeat from * to * 2 times,
dc in the 3rd ch of the ch5, turn, ch5 (6 dc)

R: 5 – *Ch2, 1dc in same st as the ch 5, *ch2, dc in the next dc, ch2*,
Repeat from * to *,
dc in the 3rd ch of the ch5, turn, ch5 (6 dc)


R: 6 – R: 72 - Repeat R: 5


R: 73 – Ch3, *dc in the next dc, ch2*,
Repeat from * to *, turn, (4 dc)

R: 74 – Ch3, Dc, *dc in the next dc, ch2*,
Repeat from * to *, turn, (3dc)

R: 75 – ch3, 1 dc in next 2 dc, (no ch2 between dcs). Tie off.
Weave in your ends.

Now, Pop it in your head, and tie a knot.

 I bet you look glamorous!
Post a Comment