Sunday, September 27, 2015

Posh Pooch Designs Crochet Pattern Round-UP | Posh Pooch Designs


Crochet Pattern Collection of Designs 
by Sara Sach of 
Posh Pooch Designs

I have had a few Requests for items that look like my Logo.
The Bright colors of Hot pink, and Spring Green, 
deep teal and soft pink and purple.

I Love Bright colors and Have designed a few items
 that are made with those Bright colors.
So I have put a few of those Crochet Patterns,
together in a Collection.

The Crochet Patterns in this 
Crochet Pattern Round-Up
 and all Photography are all  
Original Designs By Sara Sach 
of

Just click the Name,
 It is the link for Crochet Pattern.






 and 





I Like to keep my crochet collections  smallish.
Somewhere between 10 and 20 
Crochet patterns to a collection.
I have seen many, and been a part of many,
 with much more and they seen a little 
over whelming to me.

I hope you like what I have
 put together with you to day.
A Crochet Pattern Round up a quite a lot of work 
so I try to only 1 each week.

There is a Tab on the right side of the Blog 
that says "Search this Blog".
If you are looking for  a pattern round up
 a pattern, or anything, 
you can put the word in the
 search and it  will find those for you.

Stop By Our page and Say, "Hello".

No comments: