Friday, September 23, 2016

African Flower Scrap Scarf Crochet Pattern | Posh Pooch Designs


African Flower Scarf Crochet Pattern
By Sara Sach at 

The Video will show you how  to crochet the African Flower, 
How to join the hexagons together, and attach the fringe. 
to make them into this Scarf 
Youtube Channel at This Link


A Few Years a go I designed an African Flower Hexagon for fun.
 You can find that pattern HERE

I was playing around with the pattern, 
using up my left over yarn scraps, 
and put them together in a scarf.
 And Added Some Fringe.

The Size of The Scarf depends on you
and how long you want to make it.
 I like it at 48 inches long by 6 inches wide.

Add This pattern to Your Ravelry Favorites HERE

It is now one of my favorite scarves.
It goes with everything!

An Add Free Instant Download 
PDF File is available in my
 RAVELRY shop For $3.50 At This LINK


No comments: