Tuesday, January 28, 2020

COFFEE AND CROCHET WITH SARA (47) Let's Get Organized

COFFEE AND CROCHET WITH SARA (47)  
Let's Get Organized
With Sara Sach of Posh Pooch Designs

📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝


























How do you stay orgainzed?
How do you organize your yarn,
 patterns and videos?

I have a few tips to help you.
Get a Cheap organizer Calendar From the Store 
and use 3 color pens. 
(black, blue, and red are the colors I use)

I plan new designs, up dates of old designs, 
What yarns are needed, or sent, new patterns
 to be written, patterns to test or retest, 
photos to take and edit, Videos to film and edit, 
and when I want it all ready to post.

So, I Must be organized.



I plan everything out 2 or 3 months in advance, 
you don't have to go that far out. 
I write it down with my Black pen. 
When I make changes I write it 
out in Blue, and cross out the black. 
Then a month before, I update everything in red... 
Red is the final decision.

I do not use a pencil because I would erase a hundred
 times and ruin the calendar.

See The Video On My Youtube Crochet 
Channel At This LINK



We Listed Some of Our
COFFEE AND CROCHET WITH SARA ITEMS
In Our Etsy Shop At This LINK

📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝
What's New This Week At
Posh Pooch Designs

Scrub A Dub Scrubbers
Crochet Pattern and Video - LINK

Valentine Bag
 Crochet Pattern and Video - LINK


Scrap Happy Blanket
Crochet Pattern and Video- LINK

Thank you For Stopping by!


See You Next Week!

No comments: