Tuesday, March 23, 2021

COFFEE AND CROCHET WITH SARA (106) Mary Maxim Yarn Unboxing! | Posh Pooch Designs

 COFFEE AND CROCHET WITH SARA (106)
 Mary Maxim Yarn Unboxing! 
With Sara Sach of  Posh Pooch Designs 
🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰



Mary Maxim Unboxing
I am so excited to see what I got from Mary Maxim Yarn.
 I received the box last week and was saving the 
unboxing for today. Mary Maxim Yarns are wonderful yarns.
 I have found lovely yarns I cannot find other places.
Different and original yarns, as well as, lot's of Brands
 we already know and love. And The prices are good, too.


Yarn Labels
Let's talk a little bit more about reading a Yarn Label
 It is filled with lot's on good information to help you 
with Your crochet and knitting projects.
What do all those symbols mean?

See The Video On My Crochet Youtube 
Channel At This LINK

🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

What's New This Week AT 

Spring Flower Doily
 Crochet Pattern and Video - LINK



Spring Tulip Basket
 Crochet Pattern and Video - LINK



Easter Egg Bunny and Chick Hot Pads
Crochet Pattern and Video - LINK


🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰



Thanks For Stopping By!
Happy Spring
 And See You next Week!

No comments: