Tuesday, September 29, 2026

COFFEE AND CROCHET WEEKLY NEWSLETTER BLOG Halloween Is Coming And Yarnie Fun! With Sara Sach

  COFFEE AND CROCHET 
WEEKLY NEWSLETTER BLOG
Yarnie Friends And 
 Yarnie Fun!



See The Video On My Crochet 
Youtube Channel At This LINK



 Two Yarnie Friends Came To Visit.

I had a Wonderful God Wink Day
 Two yarn friends came to visit.
It was just what I needed!
I Tell you all about it on Today's video.

See The Video On My Crochet 
Youtube Channel At This LINK

📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣

Make It Yourself By Papari
Youtube Video LINK

"Welcome to my crochet channel! Here, you'll find a variety of
easy-to-follow, step-by-step tutorial videos on
creating beautiful crochet projects for your home,
clothing, and gift-giving needs.

But crochet isn't just about the end result - it's a versatile
and calming art form that can help soothe your
mind and reduce stress. That's why I love sharing
my passion for crochet with others, and why I'm
so excited to have you here."

Check out her Squish Duck Coaster - So Cute!

Go Show her some Crochet Love
LIke, Subscribe and Share it!

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

What's New This Week At


THIS OR THAT?
Sparkle Yarns, And What Are They.
Video LINK


Glow In the Dark 
Silly Monsters
Crochet Pattern and Video LINK


Halloween Granny Jesters Hat
Crochet Pattern and Video LINK






No comments: