Thursday, December 11, 2014

Christmas Ball Ornament Coaster Crochet Pattern

This is a December Extra 
Coaster Crochet Pattern
For Our 
Coaster Crochet Pattern 
of The Month.
I am decorating for Christmas and 
wanted some cool coasters for The Table 
that are easy to make, 
but look like they weren't!
Then I thought these would make super 
fun Place markers too!
I printed off some fun place markers, 
with a space to write the names. 
Then I added some curly Christmas ribbon. 
I put one of each plate.
I love it!

Okay, I know you want to make a bunch of these.
And these would be a great way
 to use up your yarn stash, and have a little gift to send 
home with your guests!

See The Video Tutorial on my Youtube Channel 
at This LINK

Christmas Ball Ornament Coaster 
Crochet Pattern   By Sara Sach
Please add this crochet pattern to your Ravelry Favorites.

Skill: Easy

Materials -
Hook - H / 5.00 mm
Yarn - Any Cotton Yarn or Worsted Weight yarn (4)
I used I Love This Cotton by Hobby Lobby and I Love this yarn sparkle.
Yarn Needle

Stitches:
Chain (ch)
Slip Stitch ( sl st)
Double Crochet ( dc)
Back loop only  (blo)
Front loop only ( flo)

R: 1 - With Red yarn,  Ch 5, 9 dc in the 4th ch from the hook, join, ch3
(10dc)

R : 2 - Change to green yarn, leaving the red yarn still attached,
1 dc in the same st as ch3, 2 dc in each st around, join, ch 3
(20dc)

R : 3 - Change to red yarn, 1 dc in the same st as ch3, 2 dc in each st around,
 join, ch 3 (40dc)

R : 4 - Change to green yarn, leaving the red yarn still attached,
FLO, 1 hdc in each st around join, cut green yarn, weave in the end.
(40hdc)

This makes a nice edge for the Mug to stay in place on the coaster.

R : 5 - Ornament top - With red yarn, working in the blo,
Ch3, 1 dc in the next 3 dc, ch 1 turn (4dc)

R : 6 - 1 dc in each hdc, ch 1 turn (4hdc)

R : 7 - sl st in the 1st 2 hdc, ch 7 for ornament loop,
attach loop to the next hdc with a sl st in the next 2 hdc, 
cut yarn and weave in ends.
And That is all there is to it!
These would be awesome in neon stripes!

No comments: