Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Slouchy Hat Crochet Pattern

Its Christmas Eve!
Merry Christmas!
I went to the gym,
then ran some errands.
My hair was wet, and It is cold,
 so I decided to wear my
New Slouchy Christmas Hat.


I got so many compliments
 that I thought I would share
the Crochet pattern with you!

This is the FREE pattern I used.
You can get it From Ravelry
Or from Craftsy
It has 2 sizes included and its super easy.

What I used:
I used Christmas Sparkle I Love This yarn
from Hobby Lobby for the body of the hat,
and 1 strand of white buttercup
 and I strand of white I Love This yarn,
white for the hat band and pompom.
I also added the wreath, which is also a free pattern,
I found on Ravelry
It looks a little pointy because I did a 
few extra rows at the tip,
 and kind of pulled it that way.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Elisabeth Spivey said...

Looks festive mom! Glad you enjoyed it!

Love ya Mom!