Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Featured Designer - Amanda Evanson of MNE Craft

I haven't Featured a Designer in a While.
So, I thought it would be a good goal for 2015,
 To try to feature a Designer once or twice a month.
Amanda Evanson
 is our first featured designer of the year.

Who is Amanda?
"I'm Amanda and I've been addicted to crochet
 for about 5 years now!
 I first learned to crochet when I was 10
 but didn't become to interested
 in it until 17. Since then, I just haven't 
stopped and now offer tons of 
patterns free on my blog or for 
sale in my Ravelry store! "

Tell us about your Blog:
"I first started my blog for no reason other
 than I occasionally liked to blog.
 After the designer at Stitched11 saw
 me sharing one I'd just posted, 
she shared tons of info about blogging
 with me. From there I began
 talking to other crochet bloggers and began
 really committing to turning
 my hobby blog into a professional one. 
I've come a long ways from
 then and can't wait to see where I end up! "

Amanda is well known for her Graph designs, 
and the Front Post beanies.
I recently stitched one up - 
I tried to turn my head so you could see the paw print.

This is a fun crochet pattern.
The Pattern is written wonderfully with
 easy to understand directions.
and it fits perfectly.
I did add 2 extra rows on the hat rim because
 I wanted to add more colors.
I used Red heart Super saver Yarns.
Amanda has several other graph hats, as well.
The Front post hat for graphs is a genius idea.
It works up fast and is very stretchy for a good fit.
Here is a Designer Showcase  by Kim Guzman,
with all her Graph Hats.

You Can Find Amanda's Designs at ;

Go Check out Amanda's Designs
By the time you read this
 she will probably have added more!

No comments: