Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Sunny Day Dog Sweater Dress New Crochet Pattern | Posh Pooch Designs

Some of my designs I love more then others.
An I really love This one.
It is super quick to stitch up,
but it is also super easy to put on your dog or cat.
No buttons, Velcro, or snaps to get caught in their
 delicate neck or tummy fur.
 You just slip it on and go!
Rosie loves it!

It has a full tummy section,
 but with plenty of room for potty time.
And also has a fun shell stitch edge to make it girly.
Leave off the edge and it is perfect for the boys.

The open weave skirt lets in lots air so it is not too warm,
 but also perfect for cool morning and afternoon walks.
The Crochet pattern includes 3 sizes:
X-Small, Small And Medium
For Dogs 2-15 lbs.
The Pattern can be worked with any 
worsted weight  (4) yarn, 
I like to choose wash and dryer friendly yarns 
for dog and pet sweaters. 
Then i do not have to worry 
about them getting dirty.

You can add any embellishments
 that you want.
I added a little bow, 
since the yarn I chose was so busy.
Where to find the Pattern?

So which ever shop you prefer,
 We got ya covered.

No comments: