Friday, March 30, 2018

A Simple Crochet Cross Crochet Pattern | Posh Pooch Designs

A Simple Crochet Cross Crochet Pattern
By Sara Sach of
I made a bunch of these many years ago and gave them to
 my friends and family. I never wrote out the pattern, 
I just knew how to make them. A dear Friend asked me
 if I still had the pattern and could I show her how to make
 them or make a video. She wanted to make them for her Sunday school class for Easter.
Because I love her so much, I did just that.
I also wrote the pattern for those who prefer a written pattern.


See the Video on my Youtube Crochet Channel
 at This LINK

A Simple Crochet Cross Crochet Pattern By Sara Sach
Please add this Crochet Pattern to Your Ravelry Favorites

Skill: Easy

Materials:
Crochet Hook - H/ 5.00MM
Yarn- Any Worsted Weight (4)  Small Amount
yarn Needle

Stitches:
Chain (ch)
Slip Stitch (slst)
Single crochet (sc)
Space (sp)

Size: 3 X 9 inches

Pattern:
R: 1 - Ch 5, Form in a circle
*ch 10, slst in the ch5 sp*
Repeat From * to * 2 more times,
Ch 20, slst in the ch5 sp,

R: 2 - *10 sc in the ch10 sp, slst in the ch 5 sp*,
Repeat From * to * 2 more times,
20 sc in the ch20 sp, slst in the ch 5 sp, tie off.



Use the tail of yarn to close the hole in the center of the ch5 sp, then weave in your ends.

R: 3- Ch 20, attach at the center st of the bottom of the cross with a slst,
slst back down the ch, tie off, and trim the left over yarn strings.
Then tie Knot up close to the end of the chain.
Make a bunch and Give them to Your Friends
 and Family!
or use them as place markers for your 
Easter Dinner, and let everyone take one home.
These also make great gifts for Baptisms.
Everyone have a Happy and Blessed Easter!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing your cross pattern just in time for Easter. I was coming down to the wire and did not have anything to bring my Aunt tomorrow. You saved me and for free and so simple. Thank you a hundred times . Have a blessed holiday 🌹

Unknown said...

Thank you for your lovely cross bookmark. Do you have a pattern/video on how to crochet rosary beads?. I really want to make beautiful crochet rosary beds and have been looking for sometime and I can find beautiful ones online but they are not in english.Your work is beatiful.

Unknown said...

Thank you So much for posting this. I'm a little challenged by patterns and many of the people trying to help others like me are so used to doing these wonderful patterns they forget to show every step and make it clear exactly what is to be done so I HAD to tell you thank you. This is the first time I came across your site and am so thankful I did! Thank you to your friend who instigated you putting this online as well.