Saturday, March 31, 2018

It's Spring Cleaning Time! Crochet Pattern Collection | Posh Pooch Designs

It's Spring Cleaning Time! 
Crochet Pattern Collection
By Sara Sach of

I Just love this time of year, the birds are out early 
singing, the bunnies are all hopping around twiterpated.
The trees are getting buds, the flowers are starting 
to bloom. The days are getting longer.
Yes, It's Spring!
 I Open up the house to let the sunshine in, 
and all I see is dust everywhere!
Where is Snow White and her Critters when I need them?
I have put together a Crochet Pattern Round up
 of Spring Cleaning Crochet Patterns.

All These Patterns are by Sara Sach
 of Posh Pooch Designs.

1. Washcloth With A Pocket - 3 Sizes
 - LINK

2. Dog Hair Grabber Swiffer Mop Cover
- LINK

3. Happy Little Scrubbies - Link

4. Christmas Candy Towel
- Link

5. Super Scrubbies - Link

6. Easy Does it Washcloths - Link

7. Scrubbies - Link

8. Colorado Washcloth - Link

9. Square and Round Little Washcloths 
- Link

I guess I better get busy with my Spring Cleaning!
These would make great Wedding, House warming, or moving gifts.

No comments: