Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Sarcelle Marron Throw Blanket Crochet pattern and Video | Posh Pooch Designs

The Sarcelle Marron Throw Blanket
 Crochet Pattern By Sara Sach of
 Posh Pooch Designs

This Crochet Pattern has been updated, 
with new pictures and a 
Video Tutorial At This LINK


I designed This fun and Easy Throw Blanket
 For my newly designed yarn studio.
I purchased this lovely Tri-fold chair, 
then I added a few pillows, 
along with the new throw blanket
for a comfy spot to sit and crochet.

"Sarcelle Marron" means "Teal Brown" In French.
So it's a perfect Name For This Throw Blanket.


The chair folds out into a single sized bed.
I designed the blanket the size of a throw, 
but it is super simple to make larger.

I designed it using Red Heart Super Saver. 
I wanted it to be durable, and washable, 
but also to look 
"magnifique" in my New Yarn Studio.
The size is a perfect fit for my new crochet spot.
And The colors I chose are to match those colors,
 that I chose to design with.
And I Love it.

1 comment:

cross stitch mom said...

I notice thar patteen say to chain 105 then on the 24th chain to double crochet and each chain across that should be 102 double crochet..but i am confuaed and lwft me 103 double crochet at the end?