Friday, May 13, 2016

Yarn Ball Curtain Tie Back Crochet Pattern and Video | Posh Pooch Designs

I just remodeled or re-designed my yarn Studio
And I designed these fun 
Yarn Ball Curtain tie backs for the Curtains
 in my window.
I Love Them.
It is a really simple Pattern or Recipe to make them.
Here is a Video to show you what I did.
You can see this video on my Youtube Channel at This LINK

Yarn Ball Curtain Tie Backs Crochet Pattern
 By Sara Sach
Please add this pattern to Your Ravelry Favorties.

Skill: Easy

Materials :
Crochet Hook - J
Yarn - Worsted Weight ( 4) about 2 oz of 3 colors of Choice
            I used REd Heart Super Saver, Brown, Teal and Aqua
Yarn Needle

Stitches:
Chain (ch)
Single Crochet (sc)

Pattern Notes:
Tie Back Strap is Stitched using 2 strands of yarn.

Pattern: Tie back strap
Ch 81, 1 sc in the 2nd cha from the hook, 1 sc in each ch across.
 Tie off and weave in your ends.

Wind 2 Yarn balls about 1 .5 inches, attach one to each 
end of the Strap using the needle and yarn tail.

And That is it.
 Super Easy, Super fun and Super Cute!
Loop them through Your curtains.
Don't you just Love them.

No comments: