Thursday, April 28, 2011

What I have been working on This week - BAGS!

My Husband and I are relocating to Parker, Co, South Denver. 
So I am in a search for the perfect house. But when I am not looking at houses,
already looked at 23 of them, I am crocheting.

I usually design my own, but I came across two really cute ones
that I just had to share with you.


 I made this darling little basket and purse

These are free patterns and I have included the links for them.

Close up of the purse...sorry about the shadow.


Close up of the basket.




Randon Stripe and Stitch Shopping bag.
I brought my yarn scraps and decided I needed a shopping bag,
I wanted a short handle that I could just slip on my arm.
I changed colors and stitches randomly,
after I made the a basic round bottom.

I will get a pattern written down on this one!






3 comments:

EmberlynRayne said...

Beautiful! I simply adore that little purse!!!

Jackie said...

awwwww so cute, I really love the little purse :)

CrochetBlogger said...

Love the basket!