Monday, April 21, 2014

10 Random Things You Probably Didnt Know About Me

Several Of my 
Crochet Blogger Friends have done this,
 and I really enjoyed reading them,
So I decided to do the same.

So here goes:

1. I learned to Knit first... Hated it.
Love Crochet , 
and am learning Tunisian Crochet.
Although, I do still knit once in a while.

2. My Favorite Color is Yellow - 
not just yellow, 
But Sunshine yellow.

3. Elisabeth Spivey, Of 
is my daughter.
And We love To have fun!
We love the talk crochet 
and yarn shop!

4. I used to be afraid of Dogs! 
I know!
I design hats, sweaters and more 
FOR DOGS!
Totally love them now.

5. I have been married for 32 years,
to the same man!
He is my rock, and greatest supporter.

6. I hate Foot Ball, 
I know its really hard to believe, 
But I do.
I mean the football is not even round, 
How can you call that a ball?


7. I do seriously think I was ADD,
 before anyone knew what it was.
I cannot stay on task, 
so I have to be very organized.
and...

yes, I am easily distracted, 
especially by yarn.

8. Have I mentioned that I Love yarn?
I mean I Love to go into a yarn store,
 and just look at all the colors, 
textures and styles. 
I Love to touch it 
and have even been known to 
smell it!
I Love to try new yarns, 
the ones no one wants to try.
Its such a challenge, 
and I Love a good challenge.
Fuzzy, curly, trickier the better.

9. I have 3 Grand kids,
 Who I Love dearly!

And we love to have fun!
They are 3 of the best things 
that ever happened in my life!

10. Lastly, and probably most importantly,
 I am a Christian. I Love the Lord, 
and feel my faith has sustained me
through hard times 
and is my source of Joy.

So that is 10 things you may or 
may not have known about me.

No comments: