Saturday, September 1, 2018

Christmas Wreath Granny Square Table Runner | Posh Pooch Designs

Christmas Wreath Granny Square Table Runner
Crochet Pattern By Sara Sach of
 I received a very nice email from a very sweet Lady who 
asked if I had a Christmas Wreath Table Runner Crochet Pattern.
 I said, "I just finished one" and here it is!
The Free Crochet Pattern and Video For The
12 Inch Christmas Wreath Granny Square is at This LINK

You will need to Make 4 or More of Them.
You can see I made all 4 of mine a little different, 
but using the same colors of yarn.
I Used I Love This yarn Worsted Weight 4 Metallic
 Red, Green, White and Christmas Varied From Hobby Lobby.


To Assemble The Runner:
Skill: Easy

Materials:
Crochet Hook: H / 5.00MM
Yarn - Worsted Weight (4) About 3 more oz.
            Same yarn you Chose For Your Wreath Squares
Yarn Needle 

Stitches:
Chain (ch)
Single Crochet (sc)
Slip Stitch (slst)
Skip (sk)

The first thing you need to do is with matching yarn of
 your choice, single crochet the 4 squares together,
then Sc around the whole runner, placing 3 Single 
crochet stitches in the 4 corners, and join back to the 
first single crochet with a slip stitch.
Now it just needs a Trim.
I Chose a Simple Trim - *ch 3 , Sk the next sc,
sc in the next sc *
 Repeat From * To* Around the Whole Runner, 
join to 1st sc, tie off. Weave in your ends.
I Love This simple trim, it gives it a little ruffle edge, 
but not fussy.
Oh, your runner may need a little blocking 
before you use it, mine sure did.
If your table is longer or you just want it longer.
Add As many wreath squares as you like.
I Love the elegance and yet simplicity of 
this holiday table runner.
There are so many different things you can make 
with this one Square for the Holidays.
What will you make?

This Style Table Runner will also look great 
With the Wreath  Granny Square
Click This link to see how it's made - LINK

No comments: