I usually do a Crochet Challenge a few times
a year through my face book Group
I decided to invite any bloggers
who would like to join.
The Challenge is:
Bon Bon Crochet Challenge
It is very simple.
You will need to make something
from a package of
1. Purchase a package of Bon bons By Lionbrand of your choice.
(You can find them at Micheal's, Joann's, Walmart and online)
2. Design an item using only the bonbons in your package,
using all 8 colors in your package, with the theme Being Spring.
(You do not need to use the whole little skein,
just have some of the color in your item.
by May 8, 2014, of your finished item.
When Submitting your picture - Put your name, Blog link, and name of your item.
4. This is an item Challenge -If you write a pattern,
that is great. You can share/ sell it as you see fit.
If you use a pattern that is already written,
please give credit to the designer.
5. I will post all the pictures to my blog and have people vote
as to which item they like the most.
Winner will be revealed on May 22, 2014
6. Prize will be - Your choice of 1 of my Crochet patterns
and 1 package of Bonbons! You can check out my patterns
7. You do not need a blog to participate -
You need to be a member of the group and/or a blog.
If you have any questions,
please feel free to ask.