Monday, March 14, 2011

Shamrock Dog Collar Crochet pattern

Shamrock Dog Collar Crochet Pattern
By Sara Sach of Posh Pooch Designs

We Have just retested and Updated This Crochet Pattern.

We also added a few more sizes.
And a Brand New Video

You will find the Updated Pattern
 at This LINK

This is really different style and 
I think would be great in any colors, for any Holiday.
Just change the Shamrock to a flower, heart, or star.
or any applique, button or bow.




Rosie is sticking out her tongue.  LOL!
But she does like the new shamrock Dog collar.
I think she was licking her lips in anticipation of a dog treat.
Enjoy!

7 comments:

Chris said...

oh that is adorable. Your Rosie looks very much like our Rosie. Our Rosie would be a very reluctant model though. Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Cute pooch! Following back from Mommy's Peanut Gallery :)

Anonymous said...

My dogs are growing at the computer; they are so crazy!
I love the little doggie clothes...
I am a new visitor and follower via I love my online Friends.

doreen said...

I did not mean to be anonymous; sorry

Posh Pooch Designs said...

Thanks for the compliments,
Rosie is a great model!

Marie Anne said...

Cute! Even Chihuahua's want to be Irish on St. Paddy's day.

Unknown said...

I always look at your fur babies first then the pattern :) Love the pattern too :)