Monday, June 16, 2014

My Adventures With Polymer Clay

I Love Playing with clay.
It smells good, its squishy, and bendy.
And Can be molded around 
or into just about anything.
 Here are a few ideas I tried for fun,
that you might like to try.


These are a few tools I picked up at Hobby Lobby.
I bought the assortment pack of polymer clay,
 because I wasn't sure what colors I wanted to use. 
They do have a great selection of clay and tools.

Just click the link and it will take you to 
the blog where I explained what I did.
I wanted to try this and I really like how they
 turned out. I use them quite often.

This took a little practice but I ended
up with a pretty nice yarn bowl.

This is basically a tutorial of how 
I make my buttons.

Polymer Clay is lots of fun and 
you can make lots of cool things.
I want to make some beads and jewelry 
next so be looking for a fun blog
 on how they turned out, real soon.

No comments: