Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Free Bandanna Patterns For Dogs, Cats Or Any Size Pet | Posh Pooch Designs

Free Bandanna Crochet Patterns 
By Sara Sach of

These Bandanna Patterns  are Designed for Any size Dog.
They are all easy to make and super comfy for your pet to wear.

All the pictures are photographed by me
and are mine.
Click the name of the Bandanna,You want to see,
 it is the link to the pattern.








There are a lot more Bandanna ideas to come.
I really love designing and making them.
My pooches love wearing them, too.
They always dance around like super models when
 I put them on, and take out the camera.

To Find more of my Bandanna patterns or Patterns For Dogs click This LINK

or Stop by my Youtube Crochet Channel for Videos - LINK

If you make some, please feel free to post
 a picture to my facebook page
Posh Pooch DesignsI would love To See them.

No comments: