Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Featured Designer - Kati Donahue of KatiDCreations |Posh Pooch Designs

Featured Designer for March 
Kati Donahue of
I am Featuring the
I am not a big fan of Granny Squares,
 But really, really love the combination of the
 Granny Squares and the Star Stitch in this hat.
The pattern is Easy and Quite fun!
Links and pictures to help you.
And So many color combinations to make 
 many different looks, with one pattern.
And did I mention it is a Free pattern!
I really love the way my "interpretation" 
of her pattern turned out.
I used WW(4) and an I Hook 
and it made the hat a little bigger 
and more slouchy. 
I Love Slouchy hats!

Let's meet Kati The Designer:

Who is Kati Donahue:

"After resigning as a Police Officer to be a stay – at – home mom
 for her 2 beautiful children, Kati missed the rush, excitement 
and challenge of her former job.  She was very excited when 
she started crocheting again; to discover that when she began 
to play around with new pattern designs that the mental
 stimulation and excitement she missed was being replaced
 by such a delicate medium.   Kati loves to design and crochet 
patterns for her kids, family and friends; for without their
 support and encouragement she would not be where she is today! 

Where We can Find Her Designs:


Links:
Her Facebook - KatiDCreations

Tell us About your Blog:
"My blog is pretty much about just crochet.  
I love trying new ideas or finding old ideas and 
making them new with a completely different stitch.  

I'm not much into fluff.  If there is a bit of a story
 to go with the pattern then I gladly share it with you 
hoping you get a bit of enjoyment from it.  Other
 than that I try to keep it simple and crochet the cutest
 items and write the clearest directions possible
 so you can complete is also. "

Here Some Of  Kati's Most Popular Patterns: 

And many more Designs available,
and I know, many more to come!
Go Check out her blog!

No comments: