Thursday, March 12, 2015

Snood Turtle Neck Dog Sweater New Crochet Pattern Release | Posh Pooch Designs

After Talking with a few of my
"Furbaby Mommies" 
who were looking for a 
Crochet Dog Sweater that was more versatile,
 I designed This Crochet Pattern
 Just for them.

 I get most of my best designs from my fans!
Thank you for your input!

This Dog Sweater  has  
a Snood and Turtleneck,
or Leave that part off
I designed it for the boys,
 but it is also great for the girls.
I mean wouldn't it be great
 in lavender or bright pink!

Where Can you find This 
New Crochet Pattern Release?
Folded Down as a Turtleneck.

Folded up as a Snood,
To keep the little ears home.
 Snood Turtleneck 
Small Dog Sweater Dogs 2-20 lbs

This is a very versatile pattern- 
it can have a snood, Turtle neck or neither.

It can be for a boy or a girl and
 has plenty of "potty space".

It is a slip on, so not buttons, Velcro or snaps
 to get caught in sensitive tummy fur.

This pattern is not a 
beginner pattern but is pretty easy.
But does have a picture and 
explanation of how to
 measure your small dog
 and adjust the pattern.
Includes lots of pictures to help you.

1 comment:

Harper said...

This is a really cute sweater and it looks very thick. Great for the colder months! Will definitely check out the Etsy store :)