Tuesday, August 4, 2015

New Pattern Releases - More Dog Snood Patterns By Posh Pooch Designs

I have started  a new line of 
Dog Snood Crochet Patterns
 and I am very excited to share with
 you the first 3 New Designs.

I was asked to designs the
and was so excited with how 
it turned out, 
I decided to design some more styles.



Each Snood is designed for the Small Dog, 
and is a Hooded Snood 
with 3 sizes included in the pattern,
XS – 2-5 lb. dogs, S – 6-10 lb. dogs, M – 11-15 lb. dogs
  and lots of pictures.
No Fancy stitched or techniques,
So anyone can make them.
You can find all the 
New Dog Snood Crochet Patterns
 in my

I have many more on my list to design, 
so be looking
 for more new designs.
Is there a style you are looking for?
Ask me it just might be on my list!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wolf for a bigger dog shes a Shepard husky mix