Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Burlap Wreath With Crochet Appliques

I couldn't find my Fall Wreath.
 I have not seen it since we moved to this house 
 last Thanksgiving.
So, I decided to make a new one!

 I really love the combination of the Burlap 
and Crochet appliques.

Here is how I made the Burlap Wreath:
I used a whole roll of Burlap. 
I bought it at Walmart, 
in the craft department.

Then I added the appliques:
These are all Free Patterns I found on 
All Flowers and Leaves were made from 
Worsted Weight yarns, (4)
such as Red Heart Super Saver.
Since it was going to be hanging on the door for a while,
 I wanted a good sturdy yarn.
By Maz Kwok

By Linda Permann

By Bobbi lewin

Carolina Guzman

I added a big orange bow, 
and attached all the appliques
with hot glue, So they would stay put.
I do really love how my wreath turned out.
I think it makes my home look welcoming for Fall.

No comments: