Monday, September 1, 2014

Rosie's Classic Dog Dog Sweater Crochet Pattern


I have been working on up-dating 
this pattern for a while.
I am so happy it is ready for its 
Re-release.
It has been retested, reedited, 
reformatted,
 and LOTS of pictures added.
It is a complete photo tutorial.


This pattern is Named after my beautiful Dog
Rosie Bell
She has been modeling since we rescued her at 12 weeks.
She is a Chihuahua.
She is sweet, loving and loves to model.

You can find this pattern in my shops:

This pattern is  a complete photo tutorial to help you.
It has the sizes for:
Sizes : Note These Sizes are approximates.
M ( 11-15 lb dogs)
S (8-10 lb dogs)
XS (5-7 lb dogs)
XXS (2-4 lb dogs)
As well as info to measure you dogs.
It is stitched in all hdc for nice 
warm sweater for the cooler months.
If you made one for your pooch,
Please, feel free to post a pic to my face book page.
I love to see others designs with my patterns.

No comments: