Saturday, September 20, 2014

Which Wig Do You Think Is The Winner In The Design Your Own Wig Contest!

We really have some great entries!
I am so impressed with 
every one's creativity!

I have numbered all the Pictures.
There are 2 ways to vote for 
your favorites.

 1.You can comment here on the Blog .
and/or
2. You can like Your favorite from the 
Album on Facebook.

You can Find the Free Crochet pattern here:
Fun Silly Wig Crochet Pattern

And FYI It has been retested and reedited.
I know it is too late to enter the contest,
I would still love to see your wig creation.
Feel Free to post it to my facebook page.


Winner will be 

announced on

Sept 30th

We have 14 entries!

If you want to see 
a bigger picture of them, 
Go on over to 
my facebook page,
Posh Pooch Designs


The Winner Will receive 
A Mystery Box
of Red Heart Yarn!
Thank you!
Best of Luck!

No comments: