Thursday, July 31, 2014

Fun Wig Free Crochet Pattern

Silly Fun Wig Crochet Pattern
By Sara Sach of Posh Pooch Designs

My Daughter is visiting and we decided to have
 a little fun with this silly crochet Wig.

This Crochet Pattern has been retested and updated with lots of pictures and a Brand new Video
See them at This LINK




The Tester Wigs 
Turned out amazing!






An ad free PDF file is available
in my Ravelry Shop For $3.50
 at this link:

 Funny Pooch Photo Bomb!
I had to post this next picbecause it is so funny. 
We were trying to take some fun pictures and my pooches 
wanted to be be involved in the fun. 

It would appear the Maximo is"getting friendly" with me,
 and Rosie is giving him "The look"! 

We laughed so hard when
 we saw this picture.

I love having my creative daughter,
Elisabeth Spivey of 
Calleigh's Clips and Crochet Creations,
 here, visiting. 

We have so much fun together!!!

No comments: