Friday, July 18, 2014

Firecracker Shrug Free Crochet Pattern -

The Fire Cracker Shrug Crochet Pattern
 By Sara Sach of



This Crochet Pattern has been updated
 with Lot's of new pictures, notes
 And a Brand New Video - Find the Pattern and Video at This LINK

This is the perfect shrug
 for wearing over a strapless or sleeveless dress.
 With a t-shirt and jeans. It can be casual or elegant.
I designed this shrug, because I wanted it to go over 
a new "little black dress" and I love it.
Here is the end of the skein close up!
And I am totally in love with this yarn.
It is Hobby Lobby's I love This yarn -Fire cracker.
It is black with bright yarn twisted together, 
and has a natural striping effect.

10 comments:

Fleeta Griffith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I would also like to know how to adjust for larger size

Anonymous said...

This is not my pattern, but I would suggest that if you want the garment wider, add more rows before starting the sleeves. If longer is needed, chain more original stitches.

Unknown said...

It is a beautiful shrug and I can't wait to make it. I am going to pick a special yarn for this project too.

Anonymous said...

This is not my design: but if its 30" on the back, on the starting chain, chain more to cover across your back, along with a few inches more so it will hang as desired down your arms. (If there's a pattern like in three's be sure to increase by the three's) For the desired length increase the number of rows also. For smaller size decrease the starting chains. Hope this makes sense & helps! Jo

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I just finished this pattern, it's beautiful in brown.I made it in a size large. Thank you for posting this pattern!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Posh Pooch Designs said...

To adjust the Pattern to larger sizes, you add more chs at the beginning, 3 chs = about a inch across. And to make it Smaller add less change in your beginning chain.
The pattern is intended to be lose and drapey.
LASTELY, UNKINDNESS IS NOT TOLLERATED.