Monday, July 14, 2014

Whale Tissue Box Cover By Moogly

The moment I saw this Crochet Pattern, 
 I knew I had to make
 one for my Guest Bathroom!
It is adorable, fun!
And Whimsical!

My upstairs guest Bathroom is
 decorated in beige and light teals, 
so I knew the yarn I chose, 
would be perfect.

The yarn is Vanna's Choice - 
Colors, Blue Lagoon
It has a slight striping effect and 
has a really pretty sheen to it.
It took almost 2 full skeins to 
make the whale. About 5ozs.

Now For the Pattern:
It is Written and Designed By 
Moogly
and can be found here:
Don't you just love the name???

It is a easy to follow, well written pattern.
 I made it in about 2 hours,
 but I had a few interruptions 
from a 22 month old grand daughter. 
I didn't mind.
Here is mine close up.
I did made a crochet eye in place
 of the safety eye.
I was out of safety eyes.
It was really fin to make 
and I think it adds just a touch of fun 
and cuteness to my guest bathroom.

No comments: