Friday, July 25, 2014

Crochet Patterns For Medium and Large Dogs

I am getting lots of questions and 
requests for crochet patterns 
for medium and large Dogs.


I have put together a 
collage to show you
 what I have designed so far, 
for our Med to large Fur friends.

I have plans for more, 
and love requests!

Dog Hat Crochet Patterns
1. Crochet Dog Beanie
5. Striped Ear flap Dog Hats

Theses are all  Crochet patterns.

If you want an actual dog hat,
I will be happy to make 
it for your pooch.
You can order through my 

ANY hat I make for little dogs,
 I make for Medium to X large Dogs.
Just contact me and I will be happy
 to make it for your pooch.

I Love Custom orders!!!

I also have medium to large 
Dog Sweater crochet patterns 
and will be putting together
 a collage  of them. 
You can Find them in my


No comments: