Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Mini Mitten Christmas Ornaments

Mini Mitten Christmas Ornaments 
Crochet Pattern
By Sara Sach of Posh Pooch Designs


These are so cute and fun!!!
They are going to look perfect
 on my Christmas Tree.
These little Mittens 
are only 4 inches tall.
I whipped 4 mittens up in about 30 minutes!
I want to make a bunch more!!

See the Video on my Youtube Crochet 
Channel at this LINK



Mini Mittens Ornament Crochet pattern
 By Sara Sach
Please add this pattern to your Ravelry Favorites

Skill: Easy

Materials :
Hook- H / 5.00 MM
Assorted Worsted Yarns / Med (4) Small amount
Yarn Needle

Stitches:
Chain  (ch)
Single Crochet (sc)
Half Double Crochet (hdc)
Double Crochet (dc)

Size: 4 inches

Notes:
Ch 3 at end of rounds, counts as a dc

R: 1 - With your main color, Ch 4, (counts as 1st dc)
 7 dc in the 4th ch from the hook, join to top of 3rd ch, ch 3 (8dc)

R: 2 - 1 dc in the same st as the ch3, 2 dc in the each dc around, join ch 3 (16 dc)

R: 3 1 dc in each dc, join, ch 3 (16 dc)

R: 4 - 1 dc in each dc, join, (16 dc)

R: 5 - Making the thumb bump, ch 5, turn, 1st 3 chs count as a dc,
1 dc in the last 4th and 5th ch,

Then 1 dc in each double around, join to 1st dc. ch3
(16 dc + the 3 dc of the Thumb bump)

R: 6 -1 dc in each dc, join (16 dc)

R: 7 - Change yarn  to mitten cuff color, ch1
1 hdc in each dc, join to 1st hdc, ch 1 (16 hdc)

R: 8 - 1 sc in each hdc, join to 1st sc,  ch 9, join ch to the 1st ch to form a loop,
 tie off and weave in your ends.

This Stitch up so fast I want to make a bunch more so I will be ready for Christmas, and use up my left over yarns.

An Ad Free PDF File is Now Available
 For $2.50 in my Ravelry Shop at This LINK

These are going to look perfect with  my 
Mini Stockings
And Mini Sweaters
I am so excited to decorate 
the Christmas Tree this year!

No comments: