Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Sequins, Glamour and Blitz! Crochet Pattern Treasury

It is all About Sequins, Glamour and Blitz
 This Winter Season!
Everywhere you look,
 in every department store,
 there are Sequins and Sparkle on everything!
Shoes, purses, Sweaters and hats.
jeans, skirts and scarves.
And yes, Even in the yarn!
I Love it!

So, I have put together a 
Crochet Pattern Collection of
Sequins, Glamour, Glitz and Sparkle
with all the Blingy Patterns I could find.

I have listed the name of the 
Pattern and Designer.
Just click the Pattern you want and
 the link will take you to it.

Elisabeth Spivey

My Hobby is Crochet

Posh Pooch Designs

Tamara Kelly

Kate Wagstaff

Red Heart Yarns

Posh Pooch Designs

Kim Guzman

Selena Baca

My Hobby is Crochet
Manda Nicole

These Crochet patterns
are just so much Fun!
I want to make them all!
You can never have too much 
bling in your wardrobe!

No comments: