Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Hood For Dogs and Cats With Shamrock Ears | Posh Pooch Designs

Which pooch 
looks the cutest in the 
Hood with Shamrock ears?

Maximo or Rosie
I Know it looks like they are both
giving me "The Stink Eye",
But they are intently staring at the 
dog cookie in my hand.

I used my Crochet pattern For the 
The pattern has 4 sizes included-
XXS-M for 2-20 lb dogs
The pattern includes hearts,
 bear and kitty ears patterns.

Then added the 
Clover or Shamrock
 pattern
making 2 clovers, one for each side.
I see Maximo decided to photo bomb this pic.
He is such a fun silly pooch.
My dog's are amazing models. And love it.
or is it the dog cookies they get for
 modeling that they love?
 Either way They are the very best
Dog Models in the world, 
and I could not do what I Love.
 without them.

No comments: